Leah, Lynzie and I enjoyed our wonderful trip back to see my family near Toronto, Ontario. It was a great 10 days filled with babies, family, and lots of yummy food. Although I was sick the first few days we were able to truly enjoy time with Grammie and Poppa and all of the Aunties and Uncles. We love and miss you all!
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago






3 comments:
Looks like you had such a fun time! The pictures are darling. :)
Sounds like you had fun, and I love your new photo of the girls together. That is so cute. Oh, and have I ever told you how much you look like all your family. Okay, it's a little scary how similar you all look :) Do people tell you that all the time?
Miss you already Suzie... missed you as soon as you pulled out of the drive way. I had a great time having you and the girls stay with us. They really were great together. Wishing you were closer and love you always!
Post a Comment