Leah has been wanting to get in Lynzie's exersaucer for days, so I finally let her. She got ONE TURN and we took her picture so she wouldn't forget how much fun she had.
I know how that goes! My older kiddos, (4 and 3) are always wanting to get in their baby sister's toys. I think it's the attention thing. My three year old has been saying, "I want to be a baby in your tummy again mommy." I have been trying to show her all the things she can do that baby sister can't. Because there are plenty of those. :)
1 comments:
I know how that goes! My older kiddos, (4 and 3) are always wanting to get in their baby sister's toys. I think it's the attention thing. My three year old has been saying, "I want to be a baby in your tummy again mommy." I have been trying to show her all the things she can do that baby sister can't. Because there are plenty of those. :)
Post a Comment