Leah turned 3 today. It's crazy how fast time flies. I was able to take the day off work to spend the entire day with her and it was great. We waited for Chad to get home before opening presents (well, except the one she opened while I was in the shower) and for her to blow out the candles on her "rainbow" cake (as she called it). It may not be pretty, but it was delicious and she loved it! She also LOVED hearing everyone sing to her and I even caught her twice singing to herself. I think in total, I sang 5 times! So much fun!! Happy Birthday Leah!!
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
3 comments:
Yes, time does fly. Happy birthday, big girl!
Happy birhtday, Leah!! I love that you caught her singing to herself.
I really can't even believe that she's three already. Great job!!
Post a Comment