BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ray Stevens - Do you remember?

Growing up my family listened to a lot of music, especially in the car. Whether it was country, oldies, or something silly my dad made up on the fly (which he did a lot and I find myself doing with my kids at times) I remember singing in the car A LOT. This morning on my drive to work (for reasons I can't explain) a few songs popped into my mind.

Along Came Jones
The Streak
It's Me Again Margaret
Gitarzan
Ahab the Arab

If you know these songs you are probably smiling or (like me) trying not to laugh out loud as you remember the words. I can still picture my brother singing "It's me again Margaret", he had that little laugh down PERFECT! :)
Anyways, for my family and anyone else who remembers Ray Steven's songs... I hope that brought a smile to your face.

1 comments:

Randi said...

Ah yes....the streak! I played that for my kids and even they were loving it!