Leah's Blanket - it's not just any blanket... it has her SPECIAL HOLE. Whenever Leah gets upset, whether she's sad/mad/scared/etc. she HAS to have her HOLE. Every night before she goes to sleep, she HAS to have her HOLE. "Mommy, can you find my hole?" Once she finds it, she sticks her pinky finger inside. I don't know how this hole appeared, as there are only a few. But only one is the beloved HOLE. I just had to document this beloved treasure. Some day (I hope) it will be gone, but we don't want to forget. Here are a few pictures of Leah with her hole.
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
1 comments:
When my eldest was a toddler, she had a full length mirror in her bedroom, and whenever she was upset, she wanted to look in her mirror. If we were away from home and she got hurt or upset, she would cry and cry for "her mirror."
Post a Comment