BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Toronto Museum

On Saturday Dawn had to run into Toronto to sign some checks for the clinic, so we thought we'd all go together and spend some time at the Museum. Of course, we had to take the Subway to get there... here we are waiting for our train.The girls had a great time, I love how excited they get, even for the little things.
This Dinosaur was standing outside the museum announcing the dinosaur exhibit. All of the girls were a little shy at first, but if Mommy went too, then it was OK. As a teenager and in my early twenties... I always hated those little leashes parents would use on their kids... until I had kids of my own. Now I fully understand their usefulness (even if Lynzie doesn't always like her monkey following her around).
The Museum had a whole section geared towards kids. They all had a great time. Here is Leah doing a little dress-up. There were 8 mirrors which all had different outfits to try on.
Even Bria and Lynzie were able to find things to keep busy.
One of my favorite activities for the kids was watching Leah & Jailyn dig up Dinosaurs.
They had plenty for the kids to touch as well. Bria especially loved this raccoon. She also loved the bear and fox too, pretty much ALL the animals.
Here are Leah and Lynzie touching the beaver.
This tunnel was really cute. ALL the girls took turns going inside and surprising us with which end they came out. I think at one time all 4 of them were inside together just giggling together.
There was so much to see and do, the kids were running around everywhere. So much fun!

0 comments: