BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 29, 2010

Chad's Visit

Chad came to visit for a week during Halloween. The girls were so excited and couldn't wait to do lots of fun things with their Daddy. We went to the donut store (Tim Horton's... mmmm), Chuck-E-Cheese, library, swimming pool, shopping, and lots of other fun things. Here are a few pictures.

Leah and Chad were having a blast carving their pumpkin.

Even Lynzie got in on the fun.

I loved the sight of this... our Library has little beanbag chairs for the kids to sit and read. It didn't take long for them to snuggle down so their Daddy could start reading. SO CUTE!! I just had to take some pictures!

1 comments:

Chad said...

Thanks to you Suz for taking photos so we can all remember our special moments. Thank you for being such a great mother to our girls. I had a blast seeing them but the time was not enough.