BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Leah Turns 4

For Leah's 4th birthday, she knew just what kind of cake she wanted... vanilla with a picture of her and her Daddy! She was so thrilled... only slightly disappointed that the picture was not edible! haha I let her pick out a couple of her presents, but still wrapped them for her actual birthday. Her favourite toy was this Fur-real Parrot which she (and all the other little girls here LOVE). I made the mistake of saying (when I first saw it) that I thought it was ugly. She won't let me forget, and YES I did apologize... it's not nice to call something ugly. Especially when, if you look at it for more than just a glance, it really is quite cute! Sorry Leah!
One of the other things she got was a Tinkerbell Piggy Bank. This expression was for the two loonies that she got with it... just like her Daddy, she LOVES coins. Now she keeps asking if I have any money for her! Nice!
All in all it was a great day. Lots of family called and wished her HAPPY BIRTHDAY and she loved every minute of it. She told EVERYONE she saw today that it was her birthday and was so proud. And for an extra special treat Grammie took her and Jailyn to see Tangled on the weekend and she loved it. She keeps drawing pictures of Rapunzel and her super long hair. So cute!



1 comments:

Daddy said...

That's my girl. You sure make me so happy to be your daddy Leah. I love and miss you BUNCHES AND BUNCHES...AND THE MOSTEST!!!!!