On Sunday I decided to put Leah's hair up in pig-tails because it looks soooo cute! However, I'm starting to realize that she is not my little baby anymore, she is growing up too fast . She is only 17 months old but when I look at this picture she seems so big.
So this is just a reminder for everyone to enjoy every moment with their family. Our children don't stay little forever so we need to cherish all the time we have with them. Being a full-time working mom (outside of the home) this is not always easy, but I am grateful for every minute I have with Leah. She makes me laugh and is so much fun to be around. I look forward to many more moments like this which make me stop and think of all the good times we've already had and look forward to many, many more to come. I love you Leah!!
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
2 comments:
what a cutie. I love the pigtails!
She is such a doll! And she is getting big. Maybe it's the pigtails!
Post a Comment