BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 25, 2008

Need Ideas - Celebrating 5 Years in May

Ok... so Chad and I will have been married for 5 years this May 24th. Can you believe that?? It's already been 5 years!! It feels like just yesterday we were driving away from my old home in Ontario, Canada. That's right... he drove all the way across the country to pick me up and bring me back to Washington, USA (with a Uhaul full of my stuff of course).

So... I am looking for ideas on how we can celebrate this anniversary. We have thought about going to Victoria, British Columbia for the weekend but I would love to hear other couples' suggestions. Keep in mind that it is Memorial Weekend so things might be a little crazy around here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should come home to Ontario and visit with family of course. Since you are soooooo far away it is always nice to have you come home. Your dad and I could babysit Leah while you and Chad have some alone time. We would really like to be the spoiling grandparents at least once. Love ya lots Mom