My little girl (I can't say baby anymore) has just turned TWO. I can't believe it. We didn't do an extravagant party for her this year, although I do plan on having a few little girls over with their mommies to decorate some sugar cookies before Christmas as a little party.
Leah woke up to Chad and I singing "Happy Birthday", which she LOVES and got to open a couple gifts from Daddy and I. She took cupcakes to Daycare to share, and when she got home gifts from Grandma Judy covered the living room floor. We even had a SMALL little cake for Mommy and Leah to share after dinner. All in all it was a peaceful day and gifts have been trickling in from family from out of town. Her birthday seems to be lasting a long time... perhaps I'll call it over once we have her friends over. Or maybe it'll end at Christmas, who knows.
Right now Leah is preparing to be a big sister. I think she finally understands that we are going to have a baby soon (with all the baby clothes we've been washing and diapers we've been buying) she finally gets it. It's so cute whenever I tell her I can't do something (like sit on the floor or jump up and down) she'll come over and says "baby" as she rubs my tummy. I love it. She'll even randomly come over and rub my tummy and give me extra hugs. I think she'll be a great big sister and can't wait to see how "helpful" she's going to be.
I LOVE YOU LEAH!
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
1 comments:
She is getting do big! And I'm so excited you're getting close to your due date!!
Post a Comment