BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Goal: 90% Complete

OK, so many of you may be wondering... Did she get her 72 Hour Kits finished??
Well, I'm not sure whether to say YES or NO. I'm happy with the progress I made; however, I don't have everything on the list that I wanted to get. However, it's all in a big plastic bin and ready to go if I needed it tomorrow. I keep telling myself... it's better than what I had before - NOTHING. So I'll let you be the judge on whether I met my goal or not, but for me, I'm happy with what I accomplished and plan on revisiting the kit again in April.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I have been wondering how you did on your goal. Good job! Some is better than none, and 90% is pretty darn good. Way to go!