I can't believe how much time has gone by since my last pregnancy post. I promise to get some updated belly shots on here soon. The baby is doing great! I had another ultrasound this morning and found out our baby girl (yup, still a girl) now weighs around 4lbs 3oz. I was able to watch her open and close her tiny mouth and suck on her little fingers. It was adorable. Even the tech got a kick out of everything she (the baby) was doing. She's definitely a little mover too. She was kicking at the tech the entire time. Definitely more feisty than Leah was at that point. It will be interesting to see how different their personalities will be. I'm both a little nervous and excited at the same time. 7 more weeks to go...
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
1 comments:
hi honey
it seems so surreal that you are having another baby
i get so wrapped up in life here and then it hits me out of the blue
makes me a bit sad that we don't see you but this blog is very nice to keep updated on and see how big leah is etc.....
hopefully talk to you soon
love always *even if i don't see or talk to you much always know that*
auntie christine
Post a Comment