BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, December 8, 2008

Laundry Baskets - Who knew they could be so much fun?

For reasons unknown to me, Leah loves our collapsible laundry baskets. Every time I'm folding laundry, she wants to dump out the clothes for me (she's thinks she's being helpful) and then she wants to climb into the laundry basket. One evening I had left the basket in the living room, the next morning Leah found it... and this is one of the things we catch her doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was pregnant with Danna, I couldn't afford a bassinet, so I made one out of a laundry basket. Don't know if that had anything to do withit, but all my babies/toddlers have loved to dump laundry and play with the baskets. We only have one of the collapsable ones, but they have definitely made a play object out of it...

Courtney said...

My kids have always played with laundry baskets too. I think maybe because it is just such a good kid-sized place to play. They have been beds, sleds, turtle shells, rocket ships, stages and race cars. The list goes on and on. I'm glad you got a picture of Leah all curled up in one!

Tiffani said...

Our little Porter loves laundry baskets as well. He thinks he is so smart when he can climb into them. I can't believe that you're getting so close to delivering! I'm sure it hasn't for you, but your pregnancy has flown by!