Lynzie Ava Rae has finally arrived.
Born 4:30pm on Sunday, January 25th, 2009
7 pounds 7 ounces, 20 inchesHere's the quick story. We arrived at the hospital Sunday morning to be induced around 10:00am. Pitocin was started around 11:15am. Water broke at 12:00pm. Epidural received at 2:15pm. Baby born 4:30pm on the dot. I'll write more later when I've got more time and energy. Here are a few pics to tie you over.
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
5 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful--you're beautiful! Lucky you, looking that good right after giving birth! Call me if you ever want me to take Leah for a few hours. Maggie would love that!
Congratulations!! You look so great Suzie...what a beautiful little family. Leah looks so proud!
My blog didn't show yours as updated until today. So happy for you and glad that things went well. Congratulations!!
Congratulations! She's beautiful and I especially love the picture of Leah holding Lynzie. She looks like a proud big sister! You look great too by the way! I'm glad things went well.
WoooHoooo!!
Suzie, she looks amazing. I'm so glad everything wen well!! I hope you're taking a well deserved break from work so you can lose sleep over you're new baby!!!
Post a Comment