BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

Still Hanging In There

Well... everything ALMOST went according to plan.
1. I wanted the baby to wait until my mom arrived, and she did. My mom arrived in Seattle at 8:45am Wednesday morning (after spending the night at the Vancouver airport - due to fog - NOT FUN)
2. I wanted the baby to let us do our grocery shopping to prepare for all the freezer meals my mom will make. We got it all done Wednesday.
3. I wanted to go into labor on my due date, January 22nd - THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN!! I had been having small, not painful contractions throughout the day. After dinner they were about 45 mins apart. Once I went to bed... it seemed everything stopped.

This morning I saw my Doctor and she reports I'm still a 3. The baby is down and things are looking great. She does not think it'll be much longer, but if I haven't had the baby by Sunday morning I will have the chance (if the hospital isn't busy) to be induced. I am hoping for a change tonight and would love to go into labor on my own. However, if not by Sunday I'll opt to be induced so I can enjoy my mom's help with the baby for as long as she is here. I will continue to keep you posted, but hope my next post will be announcing our new baby's arrival. Keep an eye out for baby Lynzie on Harrison Hospital's website.

3 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Oooh, it sounds like you're so close! Good luck!! I keep thinking about you. :)

Jenniferb said...

I have never been so anxious as to when I was overdue! You must be dying. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Sending you prayers and good labor vibes.