It amazes me how much Leah loves her sister Lynzie, even though they are both so young. Today while Leah was watching a movie she really, really, really wanted baby Lynzie to watch it with her and kept asking if Lynzie could sit beside her. SO CUTE!
Note: The pictures on the side bar are also from today. Notice that baby Lynzie is smiling at her big sister. Leah and Daddy get the most smiles... it makes me so jealous. :)
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
3 comments:
I only had that happen with my youngest. She smiled at her eldest sister way more than she did at me. It bodes well for the future, though. It's so painful for me when my children fight and argue, but when they play nicely together, it's one of the happiest things in my life.
Those pictures are darling!
What a sweet sister! I love the picture of Lynzie smiling at Leah too. My kids have always been the ones to get the belly laughs out of the babies - way before Brad or I could. I think there's just something about other kids that babies love.
Post a Comment