I'm posting this a week late, but better late than never. Chad took Leah swimming for the first time last Saturday. For $3 (per person - max $7.50 per family up to 6 people), you can go to our local Swimming Pool for open swim from 6:30pm to 8:00pm Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays. I can't remember how long Chad has been talking about taking her... but Saturday was the day.
She was a little apprehensive at first, of course. But it didn't take long before she was in the water with daddy. Lucky for me (I'm not a huge water fan) I had baby Lynzie as an excuse not to go in the water with them. I'm not sure who had more fun, Daddy or Leah. Here are a few pics of her adventure. I especially love the second one.



2 comments:
Super cute! I love the second pic too.
Okay, what pool is this? We HAVE to go...
these pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment