The girls were supposed to be cleaning up the living room. As you can see, there is a bin for each girl. Lynzie thought she would climb into Leah's cubby hole instead of putting the bin away. I have to admit, it was pretty cute and she fit just perfect. I had to grab the camera and take a picture before telling her to get down. She's hilarious. And those big girls... they are usually pretty loud and love to sing, dance and play. So when Dawn and I were ready to serve dinner and all was quiet downstairs this is what we found. Apparently they were exhausted from all the playing they had done today. The question we faced - do we wake them or let them sleep? With these two, you never know what you're going to get.
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment