
Well, there was nothing special about today. Just another morning trying to get out the door on time. However, I couldn't resist taking a picture of my sweet little girl. Ever since the first of July Leah and I have been getting ready in the morning together. Even though the month is almost over, the first thing I hear every morning is "Where's Daddy"? For so long Leah was used to being home with Chad in the mornings until she went to the babysitter's at noon. With Chad being on days, it is now my turn to get her up, dressed, fed and out the door. I must say, most days she is an angel. Today being one of those days. She even let me put her hair up, sooo cute! I just wanted to share another picture of our beautiful little girl to show everyone how big she's getting. I love everyday with her!
Ok, one more. I just love her "cheese" smile. How do you like those teeth?? I can't believe there were days when I would wonder... will she ever get her first tooth? We would rub her gums trying to feel anything... and now look at her! I wouldn't dare stick my finger in there now! :)
PS - Thank you Daddy for cutting her hair! It looks so much sweeter when it's OUT of her eyes.
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
2 comments:
Cute pictures. I love those special moments that totally make being a mom worth it. Leah is getting so big.
I can't believe how much Leah looks like you! I'm sending you some of your baby pictures and hope you post beside a picture of Leah for comparison! It's the lips ~ freaky!!!
Post a Comment