BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Going to the Zoo

Ok, so last Saturday Chad and I took Leah to the Zoo for the FIRST TIME EVER!! Unfortunately, my camera had not arrived yet, so no pictures, but it's was so wonderful seeing her around all of the animals. We went ahead and bought a one year membership (good through the end of July next year) as it was cheaper than if we went to the zoo only three times.

So... this Saturday while Chad was at a Pre-Paid Legal Conference in Seattle... Leah and I went back and this time WITH A CAMERA! She was so cute running from exhibit to exhibit to find all of the animals. I must say, she has a very good eye. She saw a lot of animals before I did. It was great. She especially liked the Walrus today because the trainers were there making them splash and "talk". Here are a few of the pics.


This is something I know we will be doing A LOT this summer. There are so many animals to see and we all had so much fun. I can't wait til next time! We'll be sure to take more pictures.

1 comments:

Tiffani said...

She is getting so big! What a great outing to the zoo.