BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Going to the Toronto Zoo

On Saturday we had planned to attend the Toronto Zoo. We went with my parents, my nephew ichael, my Sister Sarah, her husband Jeff, their daughter Kaitlyn (1), my sister Dawn, her husband Jason, their daughters Jailyn (4), Bria (1) and of course me, Leah and Lynzie. Here are a few pictures from the day (I didn't include pictures of the animals... only ones with people); however, we saw: rhino, oraguatang, giraffes, zebras, baboons, gorillas and other monkeys, lions, snakes, elephants, camels, hippos, turtles, rabbits, pigs, birds, tapir, frogs, parrots, tigers, and many more I can't think of. It was great.

Here is Lynzie with the turtles.

Dawn & Bria watching the elephants.

Leah with an oranguatang statue.

Lynzie playing with the paw prints.

Sarah & Kaitlyn walking down the path.

Jailyn & Leah wearing bunny ears.

Michael & Leah digging up dinosaur bones.

Lynzie crashing at the end of the day.

Michael & Jailyn playing in the turtle eggs.

Leah in a turtle shell.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

It looks like you are having such a great time Suzie! I'm so happy for you. And I just looked at your family photos. They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Karen said...

How fun that your girls are joining in on all the cousin parties. We just went to the Pt Defiance Zoo Saturday--fun stuff. I'm sure that you are really enjoying your time with your family!