BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Secret is out... Moving Home to Canada

As many of you know I was keeping a secret from my parents for almost 3 months. The secret... Me and the kids were moving to Canada in May. My parents thought I was coming to visit to check out Buffalo, NY - maybe moving there within the year. Boy were they wrong!

Well... the secret was kept (with only one mishap, which was quickly corrected) and we surprised my parents (for the second time that day) over a nice dinner at a nice Italian restaurant in London, Ontario that we always went to celebrate special occasions.

Of course they are excited, and YES they want me to stay! For years my dad would ask, "Are you ready to come home yet?" and after 7 years (almost to the day), the answer was finally YES.

Although I am not enjoying the heat (it feels like 100 degrees farenheit / 30 degrees celcius) I am thoroughly enjoying the time spent with my family and knowing when I say Goodbye to my parents, that it won't be for another year... only a few weeks.

The girls and I are staying with my sister Dawn, her husband Jason and their two girls Jailyn (4) and Bria (1). Living with 4 little girls makes life a little crazy, but very entertaining. And it definitely keeps me on my toes (my little Lynzie is the one scratching and smacking)… but I must say that I am enjoying every minute - thank you Dawn & Jason!!


My new Roomies!!

0 comments: