BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 9, 2008

First Haircut by my HUSBAND... and I love it!!

OK... so I got my hair cut not too long ago and liked it at first. But it kept flipping out funny and was really starting to drive me nuts! So... the solution... I asked Chad if he would be willing to cut and color my hair. He has offered to cut guy's hair, so I figured I would ask him to cut mine (he used to cut his companion's hair on his mission). Anyways... he said yes (a little reluctant I think), so on Saturday while Leah was taking a nap I got a little bit of pampering (aside from being sprayed in the face with the squirt bottle, which I'm sure he kept doing on purpose).
I must say, I was a little nervous. But surprisingly not as much as I thought I would be. I told him I wanted it cut straight, nothing fancy and wanted him to trim the back. He took his time and the end result was great. I LOVE HAVING SHORT HAIR... no long hair for me. Anyways, here it is!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

WOW! Chad has many hidden talents! You look so pretty and happy! Looks Good Suz!

dinyowl said...

Great job, Chad. Maybe I'll get you to cut my hair when I come to visit. What do you think??

Maybe not, I don't think Herb will let me back into the house. Love mom

Elizabeth C said...

Right on, I had Mark cut my hair a couple days ago too! That's ironic