Quick post... I had my ultrasound today in Silverdale and... we're having another girl!! I am so excited for Leah to have a little sister, now on to the topic of names...
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
Quick post... I had my ultrasound today in Silverdale and... we're having another girl!! I am so excited for Leah to have a little sister, now on to the topic of names...
5 comments:
Congrats Suzie! Weren't you predicting a girl?! I'm sure Leah will love having a little sister!
how truly truly blessed you are. best wishes, best love, best hugs from your auntie chrissyy
Congrats honey, Many more dresses to make. I am really glad that your dad bought me that fancy sewing machine. Love ya lots mom
PS. Selina aka SALLY Rae does sound really nice.
Congratulations! How fun to have two little girls running around the house! I hope they grow up to be great friends.
Congratulations! We're expecting our second girl on monday 3rd kiddo. We're currently building our 1st home too. Glad to see you guys are doing so well. Take care
Post a Comment