This year to celebrate the holiday our ward put on a Fall Festival with games for the kids, warm soups and rolls, and a live band. My favorite part was seeing all the kids dancing in the middle of the gym. They were having a blast, I only wish we had gotten more pictures.
We decided to dress Leah up as a clown (we borrowed this costume from her day care). We were going to paint her face white, but she didn't even want to sit still for the cute rosy cheeks, so maybe next year. She seemed to really like her costume and wore it most of the night. Once she started dancing though, it was too hot to stay on. I don't know who taught her to dance, but she sure loves any kind of music and swings her little hips to the beat and claps her hands. It's adorable to watch. Chad and I were letting her dance on Saturday morning while we were cleaning house and couldn't help but laugh. We were both impressed.Anyways, here are some pictures of Leah
enjoying the band. The kids loved climbing on the bench (the chapel is being renovated, so all benches are in the gym) and listening to the music front and center. That's Leah in the pink pants and red bandanna (borrowed from her friend Braden who was dressed as a Ninja). The last picture is the face I got when I asked her if she was ready to go home. I took that look as a "NO".
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment