Remember your first pregnancy? The one where you were constantly taking pictures to see/prove how much you'd grown. With the intention being to make one of those collages showing the change for each 9 months. Why is the next pregnancy soooo different? Does everyone feel that way and do the subsequent pregnancies continue to lose that initial excitement? Perhaps as mothers we are so caught up with the other child(ren), that the pregnancy is put on the back burner?
For me this pregnancy has gone by so much faster than the first. I'm already in week 24, can you believe that. Anyways, here is one more picture for my family. The belly has gotten bigger (as EVERYONE around me likes to point out!! I sometimes think of the question, "Do these jeans make me look fat?" and laugh... right now I feel like saying, "Is my belly as big as it FEELS?". Apparently the answer to this question would be YES. It seems every time I am greeted by friends and coworkers who haven't seen me for a week or so, their first remark has something to do with my "size". :) Not that I'm complaining... I know they're not being rude... it's just something that makes me laugh! Yes I'm pregnant, yes my belly is growing, and surprisingly... it's just going to get bigger.
Jailyn's Enrollment Ceremony
12 years ago
1 comments:
haha, I know what you mean. I always hate that about being pregnant. The first thing anyone ever notices or says has something to do with size. And with that, I have to say, your belly is looking awfully cute!
Post a Comment