BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tag... I'm It

I've been tagged by Marie...

3 Names I Go By: Suzie, Mama, Z
3 Restaurants That I Love: Applebees, Olive Garden, Puerta Vallarta (if I'm in the mood for Mexican - although that's not too often)
3 Trips to Plan on This Year: hospital in Jan delivering my baby, Canada in spring, any ideas for a third??
3 Things I Want Badly: a haircut, back pain to go away (silly pregnancy) and lots of money so Chad and I could BOTH stay home with the kids if we wanted to :)
3 People Who Will Do This: not sure... Dawn maybe
3 Pets I Have Had: King (dog), Zeke (dog), Tipsy (cat) these were mostly family pets not MINE... I'm not an animal person AT ALL.
3 Things I Did Yesterday: went to work, carved a pumpkin, gave Leah a bath
3 Things I Ate Today: Safeway sub sandwich, Lays chips, yummy pumpkin pie (cravings can be great)
3 Things I Plan on Doing Tomorrow: trick or treating with Leah, working, spending time with Chad (he has the day off)
3 Favorite Holidays: Christmas, Thanksgiving and Leah's Birthday (next month)
3 Favorite Drinks: milk, milk, and more milk

OK... I tag Dawn, Randi and Cassie (and anyone else who's up for having fun)

0 comments: